Saturday, September 15, 2012

Anything better than college football?

It doesn't get much better than NCAA Division 1 football. Regardless of who is playing the games I am able to watch and be entertained. I can't say the same for other leagues or sports, college or professional. The upsets are more exciting, the players are more into it, and it's usual pretty disciplined compared to the NFL.

Basketball is by far my favorite sport, but if I could only watch one sport I would choose college football. It's just far more exciting than anything else. The upsets are frequent and there's always an underdog to root for. That, and the preseason favorites rarely finish where they are, "supposed to". It can't get much better than college football.

Do you agree?

(sent from my iPhone)

No comments:

Post a Comment